Thursday, April 28, 2011

Good to Great

The Hedgehog Concept
  • It is an understanding at what you can be the best at.
  • Know thy self
  • a strategy to be the best not a goal
Which is more important : the goal to be the best at something, or a realistic understanding or what you can ( and cannot) be.

Can each person have a hedgehog concept?

What are we deeply passionate about?
(love to do)
What can we become the best in the world at ?
(Genetic or God given talent?)

My hedge hog concept is that I love photography and i also love baking i find joy from all or these activities and i love to do that. I like providing things for people and making them happy whether it's a picture or a muffin. when i take a good picture and i can see on someones face that they like it it makes me proud of my pictures and of what i've acheived. The same goes for baking When people genuinly like the food ive made it makes me happy that they liked it that i made it the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment